Gas Safety Certificates

Gas certificates deliver proof, annually, that your gas appliances, boilers, ovens, gas fires and hobs are working safely. A Gas certificate is often called a ‘Gas Safety Record’ or ‘CP12’ form. It contains detailed information about your gas appliances and notes and defects found during gas inspections.

All landlords are legally required to have all gas appliances in their properties checked every 12 months, and hold a gas safety certificate (CP12). Landlords are responsible for the gas safety of their tenants.

Every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it is a gas boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register.

SCR Gas Services can provide you with a fully qualified, Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out annual checks and subsequent repairs. I carry an ID stating that I am Gas Safe registered and which appliances I am registered to work on.

Without completing all of the necessary checks an appliance cannot be issued a Gas Safety Certificate.

Annual Gas Safety checks carried out SCR Gas Services in West London and Surrey.

Gas Certificate